Cartas


26/06/2011

I think i'm finding myself

Somewhere along the away I lost a part of me.
That piece that used to make me laugh and dance.
Somewhere along the way I became serious and sad,
Bitter on the inside, angry with the world.
I wasn't laughing anymore nor dancing.
Somewhere along the way, I became a prisioner of myself,
of my head, my prejudices about me, my life and my choices.
I spent years searching and searching without any success.
I couldn't find that little piece of me that used to make me do stupid things, just for fun.
Without even think that someone could be watching.
Somewhere along the way I thought that, this piece could be lost forever, but i'm no quitter!
I kept searching and searching.
Until that day, I was following the way, and came here.
And somewhere along my way, this way, I'm not a shadow anymore.
I never thought that the piece that I lost was so far away.
I never thought that to find myself, and that big piece that I lost, I had to be on my own.
But the truth is that, somewhere along my way, this way,
I'm rediscovering a new old me.
And I missed me so much. And i'm so happy that I finally know where I am.

Sem comentários: